Self Managed Super Funds
We empower you to secure the future you want.
Whilst they provide flexibility in your control of investment strategy and administration costs, we believe that this vehicle only becomes cost effective if you have funds to invest over a certain value.
As a SMSF trustee, you are ultimately responsible for running your SMSF. At EnVision Advisors we believe it is important for you to understand the duties, responsibilities and obligations of being a trustee.
EnVision Advisors have accountants with the expertise to manage and direct your fund’s reporting and administration requirements, including:
- SMSF annual return
- Member contributions information
- Rollover benefits statements
- Trustee declarations
- Supervisory levy payments
- Appointment of an auditor
- Record keeping requirements
- Notification to ATO of changes
- Confirmation that you have met your reporting and administration obligations.